Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Symptoms in early pregnancy, boy or girl?

Joined 6-Jun-10

21-Jun-11 5:32 am
Hi girls, I'm only 5weeks pregnant and am looking at OWT everyday to try to predict my baby's gender already. I thought I will post my symptoms so u experts can have a guess at what I'm having. No headaches, alot of gas, Likes hearty foods, Don't like sweets, likes meat, No sex drive, Having vivid dreams every night, either sexual related or having a dream where I'm having an argument with someone, Lower backache, Lower abdominal cramps, Feel cold, Skin stayed pretty much the same with a couple of breakouts, Hair looks better, Urine pH 6-8, bright yellow in colour, urine clear, Moderate fatigue, A little bit of morning sickness, no actual vomiting, Tender breasts and sensitive nipples, Mood stayed pretty much the same, No much discharge, sorry TMI, Peeing lots, hair growth hasn't changed. And for some reasons, I'm getting darker patches of skin around my groin area... Weird. Thanks girls!!!
Baby Bear Girl March, 2010, Baby Bear Boy Due Feb, 2012 - Thanks IG!!!!

Joined 22-Oct-09

21-Jun-11 5:56 am

I know everyone is different but for me  all my pregnancies have been the same.

Baby Bear GirlBaby Bear BoyBaby Bear GirlBaby Bear GirlBaby Bear Girl

Learning to embrace my li

Joined 4-Jan-11

21-Jun-11 3:10 pm

With my first daughter- I was sick every morning until I got out of the first trimester. I craved sweets, I got a watermelon shaped belly, I wasnt too moody, I didnt have acne, I had good energy after the first couple of weeks past, & my sex drive didnt change at all

With my second daughter- I was sick off & on for 9 months, I showed only out in front but still had a watermelon belly, I craved sweets & sours, I had good energy, Mood & acne were fine, & I had HIGH sex drive.

Now with this baby, My bb's have been sore from early on, I crave salty & spicy foods, My belly is already taking on a basketball shape, I didnt have the morning sickness I had with my girls just a ton of nausea early on & i threw up a hand ful of times, i have no sex drive & I have some acne on my chin now & then & on my upper arms, Im way more moodier than before.

Also, With my girls my first symptom was a missed AF, this baby I was eating lunch with my girls one day & got sick & went & threw up. I took a test that day, BFN. The next day I was nauseous took another test BFN, the next day my AF was late, I tested faint faint FAINT bfp, I tested the first thing next morning strong BFP!

This pregnancy has been way different than the other 2...Im hoping it means boy for me :) I hope you get your little boy as well!!!!!! Good luck! I find out what im having July 18

Kaylee (4-24-08),  Kennedy (3-9-10),  Khloe (12-2-11)  Kyleigh (5-3-13)

Joined 30-Jul-08

Top Poster
21-Jun-11 3:13 pm

i had them symptoms with all my boys

Photobucketjames 7 Photobucketalex 5 Photobucketwilliam 2  TTC       

5 special angels in heaven                                      

Joined 6-Jun-10

21-Jun-11 3:58 pm

love being a mummy:

I know everyone is different but for me  all my pregnancies have been the same.

Thanks for the reply love being a mummy, alot of these symptoms I had with my DD too, e.g. I craved meat with DD, low sex drive etc... hopefully I will be lucky like u to have the same pregnancies but with different genders. Happy

Joined 6-Jun-10

21-Jun-11 4:16 pm

Hi ladybug, thanks for the detailed replyHappy Smile I feel better talking about these things with you girls as DH just tells me to get over it as theres nothing I can do now (although thats true), but I stress over the gender quite a bit and it feels like I'm living 100hours a day [:'(]

With DD, I got a BFP after missed AF, my hcg's were quite high, on the day I found out, my hcg was already 774. I had quite a bit of morning sickness in early pregnancy like around 4-6 weeks, I used to wake up in the middle of night to vomit. After 6 weeks, I have nausea on and off till 12 weeks. I had quite a lot of nose bleeds. Had no sex drive. Wanted chocolate milk and ice cream and craved for meat later on in pregnancy

This pregnancy, I got a faint BFP at 9dpo, which I thought was quite early. I was told I ovulated from my left ovary... some nausea. Lots of cramping and backache.

I think I'm obessessing abit too much and I know I shud be grateful to even be prenant.... but I can't help it Sad I;m thinking of getting a private 3D scan at 15weeks.

Joined 6-Jun-10

21-Jun-11 4:19 pm

thanks pretty princess~~~~Flower

Joined 30-Jul-08

Top Poster
21-Jun-11 4:23 pm

your welcome x

Photobucketjames 7 Photobucketalex 5 Photobucketwilliam 2  TTC       

5 special angels in heaven                                      

Learning to embrace my li

Joined 4-Jan-11

22-Jun-11 9:53 am

Dont feel bad about stressing too much!! Its easy to do when you so desparately want a certain gender. Some do not understand what it feels like to truly want a boy or a girl. Most will tell you to just be thankful for what God has given you. & trust me, if #3 turns out to be another girl for me, I will be thrilled & be VERY thankful for what God has given me. I love my 2 daughters more than anything, I just now want to experience a son & have my girls experience a brother.

I obsess over everything because this pregnancy has been so different!! Im even craving chips now...& im not even a chip person. I never craved that with my girls. Just a little something I can obsess over thinking it may be a boy :) But if not, if it turns out I'll have 3 little girls...that will be okay too :)

Kaylee (4-24-08),  Kennedy (3-9-10),  Khloe (12-2-11)  Kyleigh (5-3-13)

Joined 6-Jun-10

22-Jun-11 3:19 pm

thanks ladybug. I was reading some posts in the pregnancy loss sub forum last night and thought I really should just be thankful for a healthy baby. Like you, I will be very happy if this is a boy just because I've always wanted a boy and a girl, but if its another girl, I'll be ok with it too. Not long till you find out now, good luck and I hope we get our boys Happy

Joined 2-Jun-11

4-Jul-11 11:07 am

I seem to have all the opposite cravings to you and im hoping for a girl, so fx for us both! Meat yuk! cant think of anything worse and i looooove anything sweet.  Rediculous headaches,  ive had one for about 2 weeks constantly and still feel sick at 16 weeks pregnant x 

Joined 6-Jun-10

5-Jul-11 3:18 pm

Hi tempestathenia! fx for us both!! I had terrible headaches with DD up to about 7-8weeks. It was so bad that I thought I was having migraine attacks (I didn't know I was pregnant) and I had to take pain relief every morning. I vomitted a couple of times with DD but that was it. This time I'm having constant nausea, its more like all-day-sickness than just morning sickness, lol, but I've not brought anything up yet. I can eat anything I want, but get heartburn and feel nauseous after I eat. I'm just so tired all the time, all I want to do is sleep.... Good Luck Clover

Joined 27-Jan-11

9-Jul-11 3:44 am

So, I am 11 weeks pregnant and have had no cravings this time - so far. I feels sick on and off - vomiting, slowly easing off in the last week. My last son had all the symptoms of a girl so I am confused as all the other boys were srictly boy symptoms. One thing they all had in common was the spicy noodles I liked to eat. Strangely enough I have not wanted them. So no tender breasts, no fine hair growth on my face- as prevoius, stomach just starting to bloat after lunch each day - not showing yet - strange for 5th pregnancy?, urine was bright to start with but now i've upt my water intake it's pale(was not drinking any,practicly), had a dizzy episode at 5 weeks - was going to pass out, light headed episodes. Anyway that's enough for any of you willing to give some guesses.

Baby Boy00Baby Boy05Baby Boy07Baby Boy09        FX    Baby GirlJAN 2012.

Joined 25-Jul-11

25-Jul-11 5:39 am

... theory correct for me..... a baby Boy

my placenta was posterior upper right side grade 1 for 28 weeks

and after that it shifted slightly towards left side grade 2 from 29th week onwards...

i had 40 weeks 5 days pregnancy... my baby's heart rate was always between 120-140 bpm.....

during 22 weeks it was 130 bpm... after 33 weeks it was 120 bpm and at 40 weeks it was 139 bpm... finally a baby Boy...

other symptoms are as follow:

---- faint positive urine test..hpt

---- no breast tenderness during pregnancy

---- little morning sickness for few days at first month and vomatings in the last month of pregnancy... nausea usually in the evening...

---- preffered sour and salty food, cheese, salads, orange juice, curd, raw lemon... also had craving for chocolates...

---- extreme burning pain under right breast from 5th month onwards throughout pregnancy...

---- had extreme pimples on stomach and back side... few on forehead... 

---- orange or bright yellow urine in the morning during pregnancy...

---- started feeling baby movements very early and had baby movements throught the day and maximum at night... was unable to sleep 

---- usually sleep on the left side during pregnancy

---- no swelling on body during whole pregnancy... only in the last month on face and feet...

---- feet always remained cold througout pregnancy...

---- had extremely dry skin and more hair growth on legs and arms...

---- fair and clear skin no dark patches....

---- no bleeding during pregnancy only few spots just one or two of brownish red colour... 

---- very few tissues came out of vagina during last months of pregnancy... 

---- no labour pain or false labour pain till 40 weeks 3 days...

---- finally had normal delivery and a healthy baby boy of 3.8 kgs..

Joined 14-Sep-11

2-Mar-12 6:49 am
Hi as a mom of five boys I see a lot of my symptoms from past preg ~icy cold all the time ~no major breakouts kinda moderate acne ~i craved salty and spicy and was starving always ~a lot of nusea wo throwing up ~absolutely no energy I needed a nap everyday ~for some reason I just could not workout either w any of my boys even before I got a positive test ~high sex drive ~my hair was awesome I'm 7 weeks give or take now so far I have ~ no really nusea ~headaches ~dizzyness ~numbness in my face like I hyperventilated ~hot flashes unbelievably ~no real cravings but I seem to like ch milk now ~and I force my self to eat Breakfast now and eggs turn me off but I also like peanut butter by the spoonfuls Who knows I've been down this road too many times to have my heart set for a girl I'm just hopeful and if I get another gushy boy so be it there's. It much I can really do about it now...Hope my past symptoms help ... good luck
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Page: of 2