Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

20 Week Ultrasound: Boy or Umbilical Cord?

Joined 11-Feb-11

3-Mar-11 12:40 pm
This was taken today at 20 weeks. Please let me know whether you see boy parts or umbilical cord. Thank you so much!
Full-size image

Joined 2-Mar-11

3-Mar-11 12:44 pm

I had the same question... here is mine... see the wavy bacon looking thing? that is the cord... the triangle is the peepee.. if that helps

Mom of 4 and 1 on the way

Baby GirlBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby Girl and I think another Baby Boy on the way

Joined 11-Feb-11

3-Mar-11 1:03 pm
Thanks! Cute lil guy! Do you see a boy part on mine?

Joined 2-Mar-11

3-Mar-11 1:06 pm

It looks like his legs are in the way, I don't really see the cord either. It almost looks like his legs are folded and that is his knee. What position was he when the pic was taken? If you remember. I know it goes by so quickly 

Joined 11-Feb-11

3-Mar-11 1:08 pm
Thank you! What a cutie!! Do you see any boy parts on mine or just squiggly bacon? Haha!

Joined 11-Feb-11

3-Mar-11 1:10 pm
Sorry I posted twice! Not sure about position... Thanks !

Joined 2-Mar-11

3-Mar-11 1:21 pm

it's frustrating on yours!! The more I look the more I see something pokey in the middle that is whiter than the rest. Do you see it too?

Joined 11-Feb-11

3-Mar-11 2:12 pm
Truly, I have no idea what I'm looking at! I'm a wreck. My husband wants a big surprise but this is driving me insane. I just want to know, but I want him to be happy too! Ugh!

Joined 11-Feb-11

3-Mar-11 3:18 pm
Anyone else? I hate not knowing. How do people do this? Today my husband even refused to have the tech put her guess in an envelope just in case we changed our minds later. I think it would just help to know we COULD look if we WANTED to. . . but he refused and I'm just so irritated. I just want to know.

Loving my IG girls...

Joined 3-Dec-08

Top Poster
3-Mar-11 3:23 pm

The side angle is not good for me to guess.  Do you have any other pictures?  A potty shot would tell the story!

Baby Girl   Baby Girl  Baby Boy

Joined 3-Sep-08

Top Poster
3-Mar-11 3:23 pm

I don't see any gender clues in the pic.

Joined 11-Feb-11

3-Mar-11 3:54 pm
Thank you for the replies! Do you think that is the umbilical cord then? No, I don't have any other pictures, unfortunately. Not any potty shots at least. :(

Joined 11-Feb-11

4-Mar-11 5:53 am
Am I right thinking that is the umbilical cord between the legs? I'm secretly hoping it is the cord.

Pip

Joined 9-Feb-11

10-Mar-11 11:19 am

Looks like the cord to me and the legs at the left are blocking the "area"... the tech was smart and didn't give you a good enough picture to tell.

Sometimes the Dr's have it in your file so you could call and ask and ask them not to tell anyone Happy Wink

BYE BYE... I am no longer able to get into the forums because the monkeys have invaded... anyone who was following my post, writing me, had something in common, or whatever you can find me at genderdreaming. I will be posting my plan for my girl sway, how the Ovucue 2 is doing, diet, vitamins/herbs, I will post when I get preg and learn the gender. Hope to see more ingender friends at the other forum... They have some different and new info for swaying!!!

Baby Boy 3/2008
Baby Boy 2/2010 

? due 10/2012
Pray for a Baby Girl

Joined 16-Jul-08

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

10-Mar-11 11:34 am

I see a big twist of cord between the legs, but no gender clues at all. Your surprise is safe!

Happy Sunshine  2003   Happy Sunshine  2006   Happy Sunshine  2009

Three times lucky ... and we're done. Hearts

Page: of 1