On new years eve, my dh and I had discussed about going back again to MicroSort for another go. This was after the d&c and the methotraxate shot. We thought that the worst was behind us and I was getting over the initial shock of the whole thing. Then 2 weeks later my tube ruptured and that was far worse then what we were dealing with before. We have since to bring up MicroSort again.
I have a while to before I will even be able to go again. I was told not to expect AF to turn up for 6 weeks after the surgery. Then I'm supposed to wait two cycles. So I have some time to see if I can muster up the courage to bring MicroSort up again. If we did go back I would definitely be doing IVF. I only have one tube now and yes I can still have children with just one, but I really believe my chances of conceiving through IUI are not as good. Plus the fact that I have gone 2 rounds of IUI already..I really want better odds.
I really don't know what my dh is thinking right now. I'm sure he feels that this wouldn’t have happened if we hadn't done MS. I know I have told him that ectopics are a total fluke and it could have happened naturally or high tech to anyone. He's a guy so you know he has probably put it long behind him and is on to better things like planning a golf weekend. ;)
My 30th birthday is next Friday the 13th and then valentines day follows. That might be a good time to start bring it up again....Hmmmm.